iOS / App Developer
- Work with project managers to review and understand client’s business processes and requirements.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Mac platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features.
- Translate functional requirements into specific integration solutions.
- Develop business strategies by defining the mac / mobile development as well as improving functionality and user experience of the app.
- Writing clean, well thought out, and reliable code.
- Be able to follow a project through from the original concept through to deployment.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
The most important element of your profile is your motivation and your communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields
- Ability to work in a team and to collaborate with other member around Project.
- Experience in iOS/Objective-C/C++ development skills and OO Programming
- Experience in Android
- Deep understanding of Cocoa design pattern and API design
- Experience developing iOS applications Objective C, Cocoa, XCode and interface Builder
- Proven commercial experience in developing object-oriented software
- Passionate about mobile applications Agile project experience
- Have released a good commercial iOS product with actual deployment is a plus
- Strong Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good command of English