Reporting to and working with the senior developer and team leader to help organizations achieve goals with software-based solutions. The primary responsibility is to write instructions that enable computers to implement a software program. They may also repair, modify and update existing programs. Other developer job duties include testing websites, providing support and performing maintenance tasks such as repairing bugs and errors, as well as developing workarounds.
- Knowledge of programming procedures and programming languages.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
- Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Work with users requires interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or information technology.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
- Experience 0-1 Years