- Develop relevant content to reach client’s requirements.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content of client.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to clients in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Design, create and manage client’s promotions, social ad campaigns.
- Oversee client’s design (Facebook, Timeline cover, profile pictures, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, IG profile, and blog).
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate quantitative date into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media Campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Lead Social Media Team including planning, organizing, training, coaching, compliance with various customer, company, government requirements and guidelines.
- Train, coach, evaluate, and ensure processes are in place to produce quality of Social Media services.
- Lead Social Media Team to meet project plan and corporate quality goals.
- Identify and communicate clients’ requirements.
- Develop process control points to ensure business requirements are met.
- Track and maintain control of department budgets to ensure department goals are met.
- Male / female with a Bachelor's Degree or higher in related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital media - FB Ad operations, search marketing, exchange, DSP, biddable media, or other related experience.
- Good understanding of Google Display or Paid Search Results is a plus.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, independent, self-motivated and creative.
- Good understanding of traditional and digital media planning elements.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good level of English.
- Business presentation experience will be a plus.